Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

better late than never, indeed!

I love everything about the series, but BK4 has got to be the best one yet. Keep on going!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

amazing!!

incredible!!! I would give it 100 score if I could!

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

LMFAO

That's fucking hilarious dude xD

platform tutorial 2 platform tutorial 2

cock n' balls

if I wanted to walk around for half an hour in a tutorial, ready to blow my brains out because there's no "pause music" button, I would have gone to the tutorial you ripped off instead of this garbage. At least his had the decency to use an original script.

Aether Aether

Finally beat it lol

I wouldn't be saying anything that hasn't already been said about this incredible flash game. Good work, and I look forward to playing games from you guys in the future. 10/10

Platform w/Music Platform w/Music

Practice...

I'm giving you a 5/10 because I have been (may still be) where you are in flash game development. I am making one currently, and I have run into so many problems, and searched through so many tutorials, that my game keeps getting better and better. It's not the best yet, but that is what I'm striving for, and what I think you need to strive for if you want a better rating than 1.7...

You settled for half-ass, and in my opinion you should search around the net for some tutorials, (even here on newgrounds) they will surely help you, and most of them explain everything that is in the scripts. You have glitches out the wazoo in every "level", no enemies, and your character is halfway through the ground. That alone could be fixed if you saw even 1 tut.

I wish you luck in the future if you do decide to continue working on games.

Walking on Clouds Walking on Clouds

Great work!

Exactly what I was looking for for my game!
*credits for yoo

Varnik responds:

Lol Thanks.

We're Going on an Adventure! We're Going on an Adventure!

^_____^

Perfect for my game's main menu tune! You're getting credit for this, thanks alot man! I searched FOREVER

Not only is it what I was looking for, it's very catchy and sounds like something that could be in a console game cutscene or something haha. GJ!

Techno Meets Hip Hop Techno Meets Hip Hop

FUCKGIN AWESOME! :D

This is kul dude. I lvoe this. faved.
KEEP IT UP!! X3

(btw, the dued below me, WTF? You rated it an 8 while you rant about it being shit. Fuck you, kay?)

TheEyeOfMusiK responds:

Thanks for the luv panda ^_^
And yea, that RavilMelling kid is a loser.

-RMP